Another MacPherson has joined us

  • Connie Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      A MacPherson with a 12 marker kit has just joined us from the National
      Geographic DNA Project. I will let you know about his lineage when I
      receive it from him.

      I have added his results to the website so you can take a look. He
      doesn't match the other two McPhersons or any of the Gillespies.

      So now we have 13 separate lines in our project.