grp # 3 - finding the birth place of Joseph Gillespie

  • rock_painter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2010
      Group # 3 – Has any progress been made on finding the birth place of Joseph Gillespie? Rumor has birth country as Scotland, has this been narrowed down to a general region within Scotland? I'm planning a trip to Edinburgh very soon and it would be a pleasure to walk on the same soil as my forefathers. - Thanks, Bruce Gillispie