Thomas and Eleanor - son Jacob

  • lairdkinna
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Kit #162612

      I need help from GROUP 2 researchers. Charles Moore is not available right now.

      We have a new kit # 162612 that is in the testing process. His first 12 markers place him in GROUP 2.

      There is a POSSIBILITY that this kit may tie into THOMAS GILLESPIE who married ELEANOR.

      Kit # 162612 confirmed lineage:

      #1 JACOB GILLESPIE m. REBECCA BERRY and settled in present day Pocahontas Co. West Virginia @ 1770.

      #2 ALEXANDER GILLESPIE b.@ 1773 at Warrick's Fort located near present day Green Bank, Pocahontas Co. West Virginia.

      I have information that THOMAS GILLESPIE who married ELEANOR named a son JACOB in this will. I also have in my notes that this JACOB married REBECCA BERRY.

      I need to know if anyone has proof of the marriage of this JACOB GILLESPIE to REBECCA BERRY.

      Thanks,
      Connie McKenzie - Gillespie DNA Project Admin.