Re: Info on William Gillespie(s) from DAR

  • jkuss76
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      I have not posted here in a while, but thought I would pass this on
      from my notes, hope it might help. I'm not sure about a Thomas
      though, I will have to check.

      Robert Gillaspy of Botetourt County Virginia had a son named William
      who is a DAR patriot. He settled in Meigs County Ohio, and is buried
      there. I have more info if this is what you are looking for.

      Jamie

      PS. I live in Ohio and have plans to go to Meigs County this summer
      for more info and documents.

      --- In GillespieDNAProject_discussion@yahoogroups.com, Kerry