Gillespie currently stationed in Germany

  • lairdkinna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Last night I found the below message posted on GenForum. Do the
      Gillespie men listed sound familiar to anyone?

      I have already contacted Jason and will sponsor him for a 12 marker
      DNA kit through a contribution to the General Fund for our DNA project.

      His email address is listed below - I think he might like hearing from
      a few state side Gillespies if you have a few minutes.

      Best to all,
      Connie

      Hello!
      Posted by: Jason Gillespie (ID *****2102) Date: September 27, 2007 at
      06:45:39
      of 4004

      Hello, my name is Jason Gillespie. I am currently stationed in the
      Army serving in Heidelberg, Germany. My fathers name is Mark
      Gillespie, and grandfather is Richard (Dick) Gillespie of Decatur,
      Illinois. I was wondering if anyone had ant information about the
      Genealogy before them. I was also wondering about this coat of arms
      that I read about in an earlier thread. My e-mail is
      jmedic73@.... I look foward to hearing from you all. Jason