New DNA test participant - Kit #87487 results

  • Connie Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:58 PM
      We just received the initial 12 marker results for DNA TEST KIT
      #87487. This participant is NOT a match to any of the existing
      GILLESPIE GROUPS OR LINES. So this person is our new GILLESPIE LINE 13.

      #1 GEORGE GILLESPIE SR. b. place unk, d. Amherst Co. VA, m. VA to
      Mary Moore

      #2 WILLIAM GILLESPIE b. Amherst Co. VA, m. Amherst Co. VA to Nancy
      Ann Hudson, Killed in duel on Oct. 22, 1794 in Paint Lick, Garrard Co. KY

      #3 JOSHUA HUDSON GILLESPIE b abt. 1783, poss. Amherst Co. VA, m.
      Madison Co. KY to Anna Newland, b. Madison Co. KY

      #4 ABRAHAM NEWLAND GILLESPIE b. Madison Co. KY, m. Boone Co. MO to
      Mildred L. Bowling b. Amherst Co. VA