Re: [GillespieDNAProject_discussion] Asking for "Cousins" to Contact Me..

  • Connie McKenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hi Jane,

      I have sent emails to both participants with your message attached.

      Jane Gillespie <gillespie4491@...> wrote:
      Connie: Could you ask members 67845 & 68669 to contact me?? I would like to
      see how they fit into what I have. Thanks!!!67845 Gillespie

      Jane McCombs Gillespie
      Gillespie4491@ bellsouth. net

      McComb/McCombs
      Gillespie/Glaspy
      Hopewell Presbyterian CH McCormick Co SC

      Do you Yahoo!?