Beginners Guide to Genetic Genealogy

  • lairdkinna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      On the Rootsweb Genealogy-DNA list Cece Moore has just posted the link to a new BLOG by Kelly Wheaton that contains 10 lessons on the basics of Y-DNA and atDNA testing. I have also posted the link to this blog in the LINKS section of our Gillespie DNA Yahoo discussion group under the heading of EDUCATIONad named Beginners Guide to Genetic Genealogy.

      https://sites.google.com/site/wheatonsurname/beginners-guide-to-genetic-genealogy