711Re: Gillispie family of Central/Easley South Carolina - Paul GillIspie

  • Karyn Garvin
    Sep 15, 2010
      Thank you so very much !! I'm excited to be able to tell my friend that Ervin has continued in family he has never met, I think his father would be happy to hear some of this too. I am getting together all my files to send for my friend's lineage to the project for the DNA test. We are a little behind timewise where we wanted to be, his father is very ill right now. I should have everything together to send tonight.
      I appreciate all your help too, I have his tree on Ancestry.com and can send invites to anyone who can assist with family information.
      erwinwarrior on Ancestry, email is erwinwarrior@...
      Karyn Buckner Garvin

      --- In GillespieDNAProject_discussion@yahoogroups.com, bill glaspy <billglaspy@...> wrote:

      > Connie, this information is pretty well known to those of us who have been working with group 3 genealogy for the past decades.  Even for those of us who are in Texas, and even spell it Glaspy.  Where we are really hung up, or as Marty says, "dead-ended" is with Greenlee Gillespie's  (and William Young Glaspy's) paternal grandfather.
      >
      > And for Karyn, the first name Ervin is now in it's third generation in Tx.  And we'll be glad to help her friend with anything we can.
      >
      > Sugar Glaspy
      > Mrs. William Miles Glaspy (Bill)

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic