65William Gillespie, b. 1794 in NC and Spartanburg, SC

  • Connie Mac
    Jun 5, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Rick just made contact with another person from this line and they are
      hoping to find someone from their group to take the DNA test. They
      are having a reunion in Texas on June 17. Let me know if you are part
      of this group and are interested in the reunion. I'll put you in
      touch with them.

      >>We descend from William Gillespie, b. 1794 in NC, who married
      Lavinia Castleberry at Spartanburg Dist., SC. We have information on
      him and several of his siblings. Some descendants go another
      generation back to Joseph Gillespie, because he was in the area at
      that time. This may be true, but so far, I've seen no proof.<<
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic