298another Col. Daniel Gillespie descendant joins the project

  • Connie Mac
    May 1, 2007
      Col. Daniel G. Gillespie b. 18 Feb. 1804 d. 11 Feb 1886. Possibly born
      in S.C., buried in the Franklin, Ga. city cemetery.

      A descendant of the above Daniel G. Gillespie just purchased a 12
      marker DNA kit. So now we have 3 Daniels in the project. We will
      know in a few months if they are related or represent two separate lines.

      We already have the results on one Daniel and it did not match any
      other participants. The second Daniel descendant thinks he should be
      a match to GROUP 1. So we will see where the DNA results place our
      3rd Daniel descendant.