278Re: Site location for the list of participants

  • Connie Mac
    Mar 2 4:21 PM
      "Charlie" <susang@...> wrote: What is the site address that list all
      of the kit numbers and which group they are in, by halo and matches.
      I can't ever seem to find it when I want to look at the individual
      gedcoms and connections. Thanks Susan

      Hi Susan,

      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/GillespieDNAProject/

      The link above will take you to the Gillespie DNA Project website. I
      think that is what you are wanting. The RESULTS PAGE contains the
      genealogies of the GROUPS. The Y-RESULTS PAGE has the GROUPS with the
      numerical results from the DNA tests.

      If you want to find the names and email addresses of the participants
      that match your DNA kit, and any Gedcoms that might be posted -- you
      must access that through your own Family Tree DNA personal page, by
      using your code and password on the HOME PAGE of FTDNA. If you have
      misplaced the code and password you can get them again by emailing
      FTDNA and requesting that information. I can check the matches of
      everyone in the project and see who your matches are, but I do that
      from the administrator page. I don't have your personal codes and
      passwords.

      Did I answer your question?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic