1081Origins.net and discount DNA kits

  • lairdkinna
    Dec 5, 2013

      The message below was posted on another list by a genealogist in the British Isles. I have never subscribed to Origins.net, but it might be worth a look. Apparently, subscribers can purchase DNA kits from BritainsDNA through the Origins website at a discount this month. If you are interested in researching through Origins website and also interested in purchasing the CHROMO2 SNP test, this might be a good package deal.

      Connie

      http://www.origins.net/welcome.aspx

      http://www.britainsdna.com/

      This Christmas, give a loved one a unique gift, the story of their origins.

      Origins.net has formed a partnership with BritainsDNA to complete the picture of your past.
      Ancestral DNA can complement your genealogy research, uncovering a hidden story of the immense, epic journeys of your ancestors through deep time across the face of the Earth. DNA can help tell the whole story, and answer the eternal question – where do we come from?

      Exclusive subscriber offer - a kit for Christmas

      So that you can give a unique gift, we are offering £25 off DNA test kits, exclusively to Origins.net subscribers. Order by 18th December (for UK customers), or 13th December (for those in the USA) and we will send you a DNA test kit in time for Christmas. In an attractive box, our DNA test makes a gift like no other, unlocking the stories of your family.

      I subscribe to Origins, but probably most of you do not.  It does have appreciable unique material on its site if you are interested in English ancestry in particular.