1067Funding BIG Y via General Fund donations

  • lairdkinna
    Nov 21, 2013

      If any of the subgroups in the Gillespie DNA Project want to arrange for multiple donors to fund the $495 purchase of one BIG Y SNP test please let me know and move fast to gather your funding. The money has to be in the General Fund for the Gillespie DNA Project by Tuesday night Nov. 26 so I can make the call on Wed. morning to order the test.

      I just called FTDNA to inquire about their holiday hours for telephone orders.

      They will be open until an undetermined time on the afternoon on Wed. Nov. 27 - but it is likely that they will close the office early for the Thanksgiving holiday. They won't be back in the office again until Monday Dec. 2.

      I was advised to call no later than Wednesday morning Nov. 27 to place any telephone orders, including "invoice" orders for BIG Y using project General Funds.

      Connie