1028Ask Spencer Wells on Twitter Sept. 13

  • lairdkinna
    Sep 7, 2013

      Cece Moore just posted the info below on her BLOG.

      http://www.yourgeneticgenealogist.com/2013/09/ask-your-geno-20-questions-friday.html

      SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2013

      Ask Your Geno 2.0 Questions Friday, September 13th on Twitter

      I received an email from National Geographic announcing an exciting opportunity to interact directly with Dr. Spencer Wells:

      National Geographic is offering the opportunity for people interested in the field of genetics to ask questions directly to The Genographic Project and Spencer Wells in a live Twitter chat on September 13 at 12pm ET. Spencer will be tweeting from his twitter handle @spwells and participants may ask questions using the hashtag #NatGeoLive.

      I strongly encourage anyone who has questions about the Genogrpahic Project and/or their Geno 2.0 results to join in on Friday at 9am PST/12pm EST and ask Dr. Wells.