Re: Get Along Gang on DVD

  • artysf
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:28 AM

      > > I wonder if it will include the Nelvana produced Get Along Gang
      pilot as well.

      > I wouldn't get my hopes up on that. It would be great if they did,
      but I'm not holding my
      > breath on it.

      I've been in contact with a gentleman from S'More Entertainment and
      discussed suggestions for possible extras for the Get Along Gang DVD
      set, including the Nelvana "Scavenger Hunt" pilot special.

      Here is what the nice man wrote regarding the pilot:

      "Just another thought that might impact our ability to include the
      Nelvana pilot episode, aside from the fact it's probably controlled
      by Nelvana and there is no room for an additional royalty to
      them....I believe John Sebastian did all the music for the pilot and
      there could be music clearance issues related to its reuse in the
      DVD....

      I'm sure you knew about the music but thought it was worth
      mentioning..."

      I would think American Greetings as the parent creative owner of the
      Gang might have some say, but it looks like there may be those other
      factors preventing the inclusion of the Gang pilot in the set.