Germanic-L is a forum for the discussion of
all aspects of early Germanic history,
culture and archaeology, from prehistoric
times to circa 800 AD.
N.B. Germanic-L does not welcome racists,
neo-Nazis, Nazi sympathisers or 'Race theorists'.
Any members advocating such views will be banned
from the list immediately.
*Theudawurdò - The Germanic-L Home Page for more information.
Visit Germanic-L's sister group, þeuðiskôn - The Proto-Germanic Project - for more information on the earliest Germanic language and on Germanic linguistics generally.
- Nov 3, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.