Shose Factory

  • churchlady9
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Please could someone tell me if there any shose factory in Washington Mo ST Louis County and St Louis Mo in the year 1850 to 1887 and could tell me the name of the book andthe author Thank Yoy very much Dorothy
    • washmokatie@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        Dorothy:

        There were several shoe factories in Washington and many in St. Louis I think.

        To get some more information on shoe factories in Washington, MO you can try emailing the historical society and see what information they have.

        Kathy W.