Re: Info from Kalkriese & Engter

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Brenda:

      I am finally home from my trip to Germany and had a wonderful, wonderful time. The weather couldn't have been better and I saw a lot of great things. A little self-promotion, you can read about my adventures at my blog:

      http://familytreetours.blogspot.com

      I wanted to tell you I found a few things for you at the Osnabrueck Library which if you send me your mailing address (offline) I will send you. I also met with Udo Thörner, who we met to visit the Varus battlefield in Kalkriese and he said that he had already been in touch with you? He is the expert for that area so I guess you probably have info from him. Anyway, I think you will be pleased.

      Kathy W.