348Bad News ... Need your help ASAP!!

  • washmokatie@yahoo.com
    Jun 3, 2011
      Hello,

      I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.

      I’m with family on vacation in London, England, we got mugged last night in an alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping, one of them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and everything we had on us including my cell phone, credit cards were all stolen,quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured and we are still alive so that is whats important. I've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards,it appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in cleaning out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing our hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight back home as soon as possible.

      All we need right now is $2,500.00, but anything you can spare pending when we get things straighten out will be appreciated and I promise to refund as soon as we arrive home safely.

      Write me back and let me know how soon you can get it to us asap.

      Kathy