341Re: [GermanSpecialinterest] surnames Ritzler, Sum, Wissmath

  • Carol Schlueter
    Jan 24, 2011
      I am a new subscriber so I don't know much

      From: Carol and Joe Marlo <carolandjoemarlo@...>
      To: GermanSpecialinterest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 8:38:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [GermanSpecialinterest] surnames Ritzler, Sum, Wissmath

      Hello, Carol,

      If this message is a duplicate, please excuse me.  While emptying my "Spam" folder, I just found a message which I thought I'd sent to you yesterday.  It is also in my "Sent" file, so I'm not sure what is going on.

      I went into the STLGS website which you listed, and although I found some interesting data, I didn't see any place to post the German names I'm researching.  Does one need to enter each name and then follow some prompts to reach a list?

      Thank you.  Carol Gebhart Marlo