340Re: [GermanSpecialinterest] surnames Ritzler, Sum, Wissmath

  • KDAUBEL@aol.com
    Jan 24, 2011

      Carol

      Try this link and see if it is what you want.  Scroll down on the page.  1088 Surnames are listed in groups of 20.

      Karl Daubel
      Rhineland Clusters

      In a message dated 1/24/2011 10:45:20 A.M. Central Standard Time, carolandjoemarlo@... writes:

      Hello, Carol,

      If this message is a duplicate, please excuse me.  While emptying my "Spam" folder, I just found a message which I thought I'd sent to you yesterday.  It is also in my "Sent" file, so I'm not sure what is going on.

      I went into the STLGS website which you listed, and although I found some interesting data, I didn't see any place to post the German names I'm researching.  Does one need to enter each name and then follow some prompts to reach a list?

      Thank you.  Carol Gebhart Marlo