      From: rubybell6 <brenda6@...>
      Subject: [GermanSpecialinterest] Translation Help
      To: GermanSpecialinterest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 9:21 PM

      I would like a translation of a typed short office letter from German to English. It is re. Evangelical Lutherans and a response to a research request. I would use google translator but this letter mentions 'Euro' so I think that want money for research and I want it to be translated clearly which Google does not always make sense.
      I can scan it and post here or e-mail to someone.
      Any ideas? Brenda in Seattle

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic