Re: [Geoengineer Group] Normal stress range

  • r_gautama_mis@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 4:43 AM
      How deep the soil is taken? Is there any structure above the investigated area?
      You can put range of normal streSs by knowing what kind of pressure act above it.

      Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

      From: Deayaa Madi <d_madi72@...>
      Sender: Geoengineer@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 23:01:59 +0100 (BST)
      To: <Geoengineer@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Geoengineer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Geoengineer Group] Normal stress range

      Dear My colleagues..

      In fact, i wanted to use the direct shear test between soil and geotextile materials under different normal stress. My question how i can determine the normal stress range. I mean which parameter exactly determine these range and how i can calculate it.

      Thanks

      Deyaa