Any REFERRALS (Geotech Engineers, Tunnel Engineers, Transport Planners)

  • carl_0201
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      My name is Carlo of 3C Synergy (Singapore), a Chartered Building
      Consultancy specializing in recruitment for the Construction,
      Engineering, Built Environment and Oil & Gas sectors.

      Currently, my client who is a management and construction consultancy
      is in need of the following talents:

      PRINCIPAL TUNNEL ENGINEER
      SENIOR TUNNEL ENGINEER
      TUNNEL ENGINEER

      PRINCIPAL GEOTECH ENGINEER
      GEOTECH ENGINEER

      UNDERGROUND STATION ENGINEER

      SENIOR TRANSPORT MODELLER
      TRANSPORT MODELLER

      TRANSPORT PLANNER

      Interested candidates can email their updated CV at
      carlo@... or call +65 6827 4460 for a confidential discussion.

      Cheers,

      Carlo
    • gul khalil
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        Hi
        I am working as Geotechnical Engineer in Dubai.
        i will send you my C.V shorty if the posts are still available.
        thanks

        G.H.Khalil
        Astt.Resident.Engineer ( Geotech )
        Cell: +97336727867 ( Bahrain )
                +9746045963 ( Qatar )
        Cell: +447903683056 ( London )
        Cell: +971505479715 ( Dubai )
        Cell: +96892019175 ( Oman )
        Cell: +923219175510 ( Pakistan )

        My name is Carlo of 3C Synergy (Singapore), a Chartered Building
        Consultancy specializing in recruitment for the Construction,
        Engineering, Built Environment and Oil & Gas sectors.

        Currently, my client who is a management and construction consultancy
        is in need of the following talents:

        PRINCIPAL TUNNEL ENGINEER
        SENIOR TUNNEL ENGINEER
        TUNNEL ENGINEER

        PRINCIPAL GEOTECH ENGINEER
        GEOTECH ENGINEER

        UNDERGROUND STATION ENGINEER

        SENIOR TRANSPORT MODELLER
        TRANSPORT MODELLER

        TRANSPORT PLANNER

        Interested candidates can email their updated CV at
        carlo@3csynergy. com or call +65 6827 4460 for a confidential discussion.

        Cheers,

        Carlo