Hot Geotechnical Opportunities

  • Execu-Tech
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      Execu-Tech is currently recruiting for several Geotechnical Engineering opportunities in the US.

      VP Geotechnical Engineering Charlotte NC
      Geotechnical Engineering Mgr Savannah GA
      Geotechnical Engineer Richmond VA
      Geotechnical Engineer Office Mgr Richmond VA
      Geotechnical Engineer Ft Pierce Fl

      These and many more are open asap.  Please contact Execu-Tech ASAP!!!!!!

      Bob Calamita
      Execu-Tech
      904-448-9222
      bcalamita@...
    • MGraves@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        Bob

        I may be interested in one or more of these positions.  Should I send my resume to you at this email address?

        Thanks

        Matt Graves, P.E., P.G, CHMM
        Facility Engineer
        River Ridge Development Authority