Re: [Geodashing] Re: Newcomer

  • geocaching@bendcable.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:06 AM
      On 5/1/04 at 4:43 AM, Scout@... (Scout) wrote:

      > Compass Cutie wrote:
      > > Just joined geodashing & am looking to join a group. I live in
      > > Northeast Oklahoma.
      >
      > Welcome to Geodashing, Compass Cutie. ... The stereotype of northeast
      > Oklahoma is that there are a lot of wide open spaces, but most of them
      > fenced in. Part of the appeal of the game is finding out if random
      > waypoints prove the stereotype or prove it wrong.

      Welcome! My parents came from NE Oklahoma. I haven't been there in many
      years but am interested to hear what it's like. So, put on your BOLO tie,
      lace up your BOOTs, and see what you find at BORE (some Game 35 dash-
      points near you). And watch out for the chiggers--I hate those things!

      --
      geodasher | llama league
      geocaching@...