Re: [Geodashing] Change

  • Geoff Jamieson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Best of luck Jack and we hope you keep dashing back occasionally.
      My participation has also reduced with my deteriorating eyesight. Very
      sunny days are out for me, and I am dependant on other drivers most of
      the time, but I still try to get one or two a month to stay involved,
      and of course, I try to read all the posts to see how all my old mates
      are going.

      I'm sure you will do the same. If DashingDogMac starts to close in on
      your total you will have to fire up the old GPS and get out there..

      GeoffJ3191
      =======

      specified at http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/terms.htm .