20AHID Reached at 12:02 AM 2/1/03

  • jackfrickey <jwf@mail.accutek.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      I've never hit a dashpoint just after midnight on the first of a month
      but this one was too tempting to pass up. 20AHID is only 4.8 miles
      from Joanna's house in Sacramento, so we decided to venture forth at
      midnight and get it. I had checked it out earlier in the day so knew
      just where it was. It is actually 255 feet west of McCoy Avenue just
      north of the house at 9012 McCoy Avenue. There is a large "diesel
      pusher" RV parked in the front yard of that house. If any of you
      Sacramento area dashers want 3 point for this one you better get over
      here today.

      3 February points for

      JWF