One Old - One new

  • dave.hinns@quantel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      I Had yesterday off work to take the new bike for it's first service.  Took
      a bit longer than expected so I decided to take it for a run.  Headed for
      Gloucester to check out the alledged footpath that would get you near to
      GD8-11015 without taking the train.

      Sure enough, just after the roundabout if you look carefully there is a
      footpath.  Parked the bike here headed off down the footpath, under the
      bridge and you get to within 30m.  My first 3 pointer of Game 8.

      Game 9 - 11096.  It's in Marlborough, so just had to get here first before
      Alisdair.  Set off at 6am this morning on the way to work.  It turns out
      it's in Sevenake Hospital, right at the front door of one of the entrances.
      I had my camera for this one so a photo will follow later.

      Whoopee - 3 points please for Game 9.

      So 3 points for Game 8 and 3 points for game 9 for me and Cherry Pepsis
      (Chiri Totsu)

      P.S.  Does anyone know if Magnets have an effect on a GPS unit.  Riding my
      motorbike one handed this morning whilst following the aroow wasn't a
      clever thing to do.  I'm thinking of making a mobile phone style cover with
      magnets on the back so I can stick it to my petrol tank.  Similar to a tank
      bag.

      Cheers

      Dave - Gotta get (strikethrough: them all )there before Morseman, Ian,
      Alisdair.....