Re: [Geodashing] Buxley: GDBQ-AHOX

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      Way to go! I noticed your bad luck this month and wondered whether your
      streak would be broken. I'm sorry the llamas made you work so hard this
      month. Looks like May isn't going to be easy for you, either. :-(

      --
      Scout

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Buxley wrote:

      > GDBQ-AHOX is near San Luis Obispo, California, USA.
      >
      > After yesterday's two failed dashrun attempts, I had to expand my search
      > radius a bit more than usual in order to preserve my personal "successful
      > hunt every month" streak. The closest accessible dashpoint I could find was
      > GDBQ-AHOX way down in San Luis Obispo about 300 km from home. So today was
      > a driving day! =)
      >

      > http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBQ-AHOX

    • Ed Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
        Thanks, Scout!

        Yeah, I noticed that about the May dashpoints. Maybe the llamas can make it up to me in June and drop one in my backyard? =)

        -Buxley

        --
        Ed Hall (edhall@...) http://www.brillig.com/
        "There's a hell of a universe next door: let's go!" - e. e. cummings