deodasher: GDBP-BOKE

  • Scout bot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Player: deodasher
      Team: Llama League

      GDBP-BOKE is near Minden, Iowa, USA.

      2013-03-21, 3, 2, GDBP-BOKE, USA, Iowa, 41.4471, -95.4860, 86 m

      Number of previous hunts by deodasher: 293

      Last DP of the day was an add on since we reconfigured our route. This one is in a terraced cornfield. Close to the road is a mound of dirt with an old pump. Looks like there has been a lot of dirt moving around here. There is a far house about 100 meters up the road with a wind break along the west side.

      On this trip we saw many migrating water fowl. Plus, in a field in MO we saw a strange scene...a hundred plus white geese decoys, some on the ground, some on 3 foot stakes and in the middle of it, two strange looking humans, all dressed in white, sitting on stools and totting guns...kinda surrealistic. Our sitting in the car, looking at them through binoculars didn't seem to impress them.

      Anyway, thanks for getting us out for the last of the winter's geodashing.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBP-BOKE