Douq Millar: GDBP-BOAZ

  • Scout bot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      Player: Douq Millar
      Team: Llama League

      GDBP-BOAZ is near Elkhorn, Nebraska, USA.

      2013-03-17, 3, 3, GDBP-BOAZ, USA, Nebraska, 41.2984, -96.2297, 81m

      Number of previous hunts by Douq Millar: 684

      Mobile report near dashpoint. This dashpoint is near the maintenance buildings of the Indian Creek golfcourse, across from the Arbor Rudge subdivision. While the access road (not on maps) is visible in satphoto it is marked as "appointment required for salesmen", but not selling anything I played dumb and went down the road to a small parking at 81m from the point, probably on the course. But as other cars and people were present I quickly reversed course to the main road for this report. This is just north of the center of Elkhorn, now part of Omaha. It's drab and dreary, still a while before spring will green up this area. I obeyed the "No Dumping" signs and left nothing behind.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBP-BOAZ