SoccerFanatics: GDBN-COKU

  • Scout bot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Player: SoccerFanatics
      Team: GeoTerriers

      GDBN-COKU is near Charleston, South Carolina, USA.

      2013-01-02, 3, 3, GDBN-COKU, USA, South Carolina, 32.7813, -79.9279, 41 meters

      Number of previous hunts by SoccerFanatics: 66

      We went to Charleston to visit friends for New Year's, and made the long drive home in one long day on New Year's Day. This was the first of a number of GeoVexilla flags and Dashpoints that we visited along the route home. This point took us to the Charleston City Market in downtown Charleston. Driving down Rafer's Alley, we made a turn onto South Market Street, at which point the GPS said we were only 41 meters from the point. I snapped a quick photo of the entrance to the market as we went by, but doing it one-handed resulted in a lopsided view. But I'll upload that anyway.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBN-COKU