Tom Arneson: GDBM-BRAN

  • Scout bot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Player: Tom Arneson
      Team: GeoTerriers

      GDBM-BRAN is near Le Center, Minnesota, USA.

      2012-12-30, 3, 3, GDBM-BRAN, USA, Minnesota, 44.4765, -93.7681, 69m

      Number of previous hunts by Tom Arneson: 669

      Dashpoint: BMBRAN reached
      N44.47650� W093.76810�
      2012-12-30 13:37:15
      Distance to DP: 69 m, Elevation: 326 m
      Index in track record: 866
      146 road km from Treasure Island
      11km East from Le Sueur, MN
      Le Sueur County, Minnesota

      Third of Five on a Sunny Sunday:

      My second capture of the day was a VX, to be reported on the appropriate website. I reached this DP from the north end of Fox Lane, a dead end gravel road with a single farmstead to the west of the lane. It was in a snow covered field with some corn stalks, remnants of the fall harvest, protruding from the snow.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBM-BRAN