Thot: GDBM-BOPI

  • Scout bot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Player: Thot
      Team: no team

      GDBM-BOPI is near Friendswood, Texas, USA.

      2012-12-30, 3, 3, GDBM-BOPI, USA, Texas, 29.5900, -95.1863, 2

      New extreme east visit this year for Texas: GDBM-BOPI
      New extreme south visit this year for Texas: GDBM-BOPI
      If this is not correct, please notify the Geodashing Webmaster

      Number of previous hunts by Thot: 9

      If I would have climbed onto the Video Repair van I would have been on top of the dashpoint. The closest repair truck in the picture is picture is the dashpoint. It is in on of these rent a business location places that looks like storage lockers.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDBM-BOPI