PaloK: GDAR-KAGY

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Player: PaloK
      Team: no team

      GDAR-KAGY is near Steuerwald, Germany.

      2011-03-01, 3, 3, GDAR-KAGY, Germany, , 52.1615, 9.9484, 39

      Number of previous hunts by PaloK: 5

      Didn't go all the way to the dashpoint because it seems to be in the back yard of the houses along the Steuerwalder Str. . In front of Leunisstr 1, the corner house with that little shop in there, my GPS showed me the distance of 45-42m. The shop (former known as a bakery) is something like a "kiosk" and also is a collecting point for Hermes packages. Walking around the corner the Steuerwalder Str direction north I came close up to 39m between second and third house.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDAR-KAGY