Big Blue Team: GDAO-COAT

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Player: Big Blue Team
      Team: no team

      GDAO-COAT is near Aylmer, Canada.

      2010-12-03, 3, 3, GDAO-COAT, Canada, Ontario, 42.7837, -80.9250, 0

      Number of previous hunts by Big Blue Team: 0

      Our very first attempt at geodashing. Took a while to explain the process to my hubby/driver. This dashpoint is near 9915 Springfield Road, Aylmer, ON, just north of the police firing range. We know that because we saw the police vehicles and saw and heard them shooting. It was a lovely day today. Cold, sunny, no wind, and just a little bit of snow falling,

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDAO-COAT