swampgecko: GDAM-YMYD

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      Player: swampgecko
      Team: no team

      GDAM-YMYD is near Pucawan, Australia.

      2010-10-10, 3, 3, GDAM-YMYD, Australia, New South Wales, -34.4344, 147.4267, 90

      New extreme south visit this year for New South Wales: GDAM-YMYD
      New extreme west visit this year for New South Wales: GDAM-YMYD
      If this is not correct, please notify the Geodashing Webmaster

      Number of previous hunts by swampgecko: 19

      A quick stop and stroll as we were travelling with others, pleaded a comfort break. Bushland on the plains of the Riverina area of NSW. We were heading to Temora to visit a Aviation Museum dedicated to aircraft flown by Aussie Airmen in the service of their country. Warbird Heaven.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDAM-YMYD