Dashing Dog Mac: GDAL-YJYT

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Player: Dashing Dog Mac
      Team: GeoTerriers

      GDAL-YJYT is near Mulgrave, Australia.

      2010-09-01, 3, 3, GDAL-YJYT, Australia, Victoria, -37.9103, 145.1979, 4 m

      Number of previous hunts by Dashing Dog Mac: 750

      GDAL-YJYT reached 1715hrs 01/09/2010 near Mulgrave, Victoria

      I reached 4 metres in Maldon Court, Wheelers Hill. This was in a housing estate off Ferntree Gully Road, not too far from the Eastlink Trail which follows Dandenong Creek in a green area next to Haversham Road. The estate was full of large brick veneer houses and the dashpoint was in the front yard of number 15 Maldon Court. I could have walked to zero as there was no front fence, but I did not want to intrude on this neat suburban property's front lawn.

      That's 3 points for Dashing Dog Mac and for GeoTerriers, thanks Scout

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDAL-YJYT