Madam Dash: GDAA-YLIT

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 11:10 PM
      Player: Madam Dash
      Team: GeoTerriers

      GDAA-YLIT is near Upwey, Australia.

      2009-10-01, 3, 2, GDAA-YLIT, Australia, Victoria, -37.9008, 145.3142, 75 m

      Number of previous hunts by Madam Dash: 651

      GDAA-YLIT: reached at midnight 01/10/2009, Upwey, Victoria
      Thank you to all our fellow Geodashers who have sent their kind thoughts on the passing away of our beloved Mac. He was a brave little Westie who happily followed us wherever our geodashing adventures led. He fearlessly scrabbled over huge logs and rocks, fought his way through thick bracken, stared down numerous cattle and sheep, endured painful grass seeds in his paws and spent many hours sprawled on the back seat of the car as we travelled the countryside - all without complaint. His last few dash points were mainly drive-bys as was this dash point that we have dedicated to him. We reached about 75 metres on Forest View Lane, outside Number 7. All the houses are set down from the road so it was difficult to get a view of the house. As we were waiting for midnight and the familiar tones announcing the hourly news report on the ABC, we saw headlights coming towards us. For a moment I thought it might have been Geoffj3191 but instead it was the resident of Number 11 turning into the driveway.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GDAA-YLIT
    • Geodashing mailbot
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Player: Madam Dash
        Team: GeoTerriers

        GDAA-YLIT is near Upwey, Australia.

        2009-10-01, 3, 2, GDAA-YLIT, Australia, Victoria, -37.9008, 145.3142, 75 m

        Number of previous hunts by Madam Dash: 652