Dashing Dog Mac: GD76-YKYK

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Player: Dashing Dog Mac
      Team: GeoTerriers

      GD76-YKYK is near Moorabbin, Australia.

      2007-10-01, 3, 3, GD76-YKYK, Australia, Victoria, -37.9425, 145.0306, 28.1 m

      Number of previous hunts by Dashing Dog Mac: 560

      GD76-YKYK reached 1845hrs 01/10/2007 in Hampton East Victoria

      This morning at my desk I read GeoffJ3191's report and realised that I had to make the effort tonight after work. I arrived home at about 6.30pm, picked up Madam Dash and checked the GPSr. The dashpoint was only 4.93 kilometres from home as the crow flies. Travelling due west along Wickham Road we soon reached the roundabout leading to Spring Road, followed by a quick turn into Besant Street. The dashpoint was located inside Number 9 Besant Street, a neat suburban house. It was 28.1 metres from the car, and the photos were taken in very dim light.

      That's 3 points for both Dashing Dog Mac and GeoTerriers, thanks Scout.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GD76-YKYK