YLO_RLR: GD72-AWOD

  • Geodashing mailbot
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Player: YLO_RLR
      Team: Llama League

      GD72-AWOD is near Byers, Colorado, USA.

      2007-06-01, 3, 3, GD72-AWOD, USA, Colorado, 39.6379, -104.2741, 200ft

      Number of previous hunts by YLO_RLR: 258

      I waited to midnight for this one. I took a pic and at the stroke of midnight I promptly left to come home, log it and now go to sleep. There seemed to be a fence on the north side of the dirt road near AWOD. A string of utility poles lined the north side. The moon was full tonight making for a beautiful midnight dash. Pics to come.

      http://geodashing.gpsgames.org/cgi-bin/dp.pl?dp=GD72-AWOD
    • Scout
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        YLO_RLR wrote:
        > GD72-AWOD is near Byers, Colorado, USA.

        > I waited to midnight for this one. I took a pic and at the stroke of midnight I promptly left to come home, log it and now go to sleep. There seemed to be a fence on the north side of the dirt road near AWOD. A string of utility poles lined the north side. The moon was full tonight making for a beautiful midnight dash. Pics to come.

        Congratulations on scoring the first points in Game 72.

        --
        Scout