Wow the Llamas have been unkind for Christmas...

  • dave.hinns@quantel.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
      My nearest dashpoint (ITYX) is in Webbs Wood, not far from home.

      http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wiltshire/tourism/walks/walk3.html

      Excellant - has anyone dashed by Toboggan yet? I might just wait for some
      more snow...

      However - the rest are miles away :( I've got to travel 75kms in any
      direction before I start hitting dashpoints - Ho Ho Ho Hum...

    • geocaching@bendcable.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
        On 12/1/05 at 9:35 AM, dave.hinns@... wrote:

        > My nearest dashpoint (ITYX) is in Webbs Wood, not far from home.
        >
        > http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wiltshire/tourism/walks/walk3.html
        >
        > Excellant - has anyone dashed by Toboggan yet? I might just wait for
        > some more snow...

        Sounds like fun! Ash Doge and I have already reached snowed-in points in
        November. Your turn.

        > However - the rest are miles away :( I've got to travel 75kms in any
        > direction before I start hitting dashpoints - Ho Ho Ho Hum...

        Same here except the closest point, 54-AHAN, is 38 km from home and buried
        in the wilderness about 10 km over snow with a tad bit of elevation gain.
        Parachute in, parachute out. The next closest point is at 58 km. I'm glad
        Markwell is enjoying his front door dash. ;-/
        --
        geodasher | llama league
        geocaching@...