GeoPoker is a GPS game in which players try to assemble the best poker hand by being the first to find a moving container holding a GeoPoker log. Each time the container is found, the finder is awarded one virtual playing card at random. Each finder chooses the next hiding spot for the container and the GeoPoker log.
The finder is awarded his virtual playing card when he logs his find online. This should be done as soon as possible after the find, so other players will know the container has moved and not hunt for it in an old location. The container will be moved fifty two times. Fifty two hunts. Fifty two first-to-finds. After all fifty two cards have been "dealt", the player with the best poker hand "wins."
For more information, visit our home page at http://poker.gpsgames.org.
- Jan 1, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.