last ten days - a chance for winning moments

  • Maryam Amen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Laylat ul-Qadr is the most blessed night. A person who misses it has indeed missed a great amount of good.

      A chance to have our previous sins forgiven.

      A'ishah (radhiallahu `anha) reported:

      "When last ten days starts, the Prophet (saw) would tighten his izaar (i.e. he stayed away from his wives in order to have more time for worship), spend the whole night awake (in prayer), and wake up his family."