Discover Your Jewish Family History webiar at Ancestry.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008

      The attached contains the info for seeing the archive of the 1 hour webinar with Gary Mokotoff regarding the new Jewish Family History pages at Ancestry.com:

      ancestry.com

      View this event again, anytime.

      Have you seen our other archived webinars?
      Ancestry.com has many other webinars on a variety of topics. Come visit the archive of other events and see what else we have to offer. This page will also display upcoming events you can register for. Be sure to come back often and see what's new.
      Ancestry.com Webinar Archive

    • Anita
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008

        Thanks Max,
           Finally got my internet back so I will be able to view it.
        Anita