Re: [GenshardsII] Re: Change of Address

  • Anita
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2008
      I have a different yahoo address, should I change that one too?

      From: Max Heffler <max@...>
      Subject: [GenshardsII] TXUDC Texas Death Certificates now Available Online!
      To: genshardsII@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 9:17 PM

      LDS has now placed on-line for FREE all Texas Death Certificates through 1976. You can search, you can print and you can save!!!  You get the actual microfilm image of the original death certificate! !!

      Drop down the page to VITAL RECORDS and click on TEXAS DEATHS, 1890-1976 and begin your search.

      They have a feature that allows you to click to narrow down your search. You can choose gender, male or female or letter for first name. Example, you search for Smith death in Harris Co., TX, died between 1920-29, female.

      Really cool search features that allow you to narrow down your searches.

      (And many, many other records!)