Chicago IAJGS Conference Update

  • Deena Yoffa Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Subject: Conference Update
      From: "ANNE LEE" <federlee@...>
      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:33:45 -1000

      We are very pleased to let you all know that the Chicago 2008 program
      is now available on the conference website. Go to www.Chicago2008.org
      and click on the "Program" button on the left side of the home page.
      We believe that this is a strong program with quite a number of new
      speakers and topics plus many of those you have enjoyed and learned
      from at past conferences. Just a few of the areas to be covered
      include Midwestern Jewish genealogy research, genetics and DNA, the
      newly available ITS records, Latin American research, very remarkable
      SIG programming (including experts from European archives) and much
      more. We do expect some additional programs to be included in the
      coming weeks -- so stay tuned. Please note that dates and times of
      some sessions may change.

      Just a reminder: early-bird registration ends on April 30.
      Don't forget to register before then in order to enjoy the savings.

      See you all in Chicago.

      On behalf of the IAJGS and our co-hosts, JGS of Illinois and Illiana
      JGS, Anne Feder Lee Mike Posnick Joel Spector Conference Co-Chairs