Greenstein Family in Houston Tx.

  • Alfred Greenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      Am searching for records of my family in Houston Tx. Starting in
      1870s into 1940s and beyond. I have quite a lot of history but a
      lot of holes in my info.How do I go about this? Lost contact with
      family on death of my Father in 1932 when I was 10yrs old and
      was put into an orphanage.Can share my info with group if desired.
      Alfred {AL} greenstein
      Huntington WV.
    • Alfred Greenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        I am looking for info on marriage of the following. all in the 1910s
        Simon Bernard Greenstein & sulie or julie

        Edward Adolph Greensteein & Pearl

        Nathan Samuel Greenstein & mattie Lee

        U.S. census shows Pearl& Mattie Lee born in ALABAMA &MISSISSIPPI
        I do not know their maiden names
        All three brothers registered for the World War 1 draft in 1917
        in Houston. Thank You, AL G>